Special machinery and equipment, that have been designed in order to reduce raw material and the energy consumption, at the same time, improve the environment.
The machinery that we conceived, designed, developed and patented allows us to have, with low energy costs and thus reduced environmental impact, recycled material for reuse in the production cycle with appropriate machinery in different sectors where it’s still uses bitumen based products.
The materials processed with the machine are: bituminous, scraps of bituminous membranes, shingles based bitumen processing waste tiles bitumen based.
This machine transforms the bituminous waste material into chips.
- capacity up to 600 kg / hr
- installed power: maximum 30 Kw
- dimensions: 3000 x 2500 x 7500 mm
This winder is positioned at the end of the line and allows the waterproofing membrane to wind, in reels like “jumbo” with different thicknesses up to 300mt long.
This machine makes easier for the operator all operations during the production and the final
result is a compact big-roll without any kind of unseating.
- automatic taping system
- automatic cutting system
- automatic overturning system
This equipment can cut the bituminous membrane roll in mini-rolls in different sizes.
It can be automatic or semi-automatic.
- up to 5 cuts per minute
- all membrane types can be cut: smooth, mineral, sanded, adhesive
- even with cardboard core
- machine dimension: 1,200 x 2,400 x 1,300 mm
Equipment able to insert up to 10 cardboard roll-cores per minute inside the bituminous waterproofing membrane, when the membrane roll comes out from the winder.
- Overall dimension: 1500x2000x2000mm
- Production speed: up to 10 core/1’
- Stocking capacity: up to rolls
- Adjustable on an existing production line